Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
and guess what in space they pick categories when they have a lot of things to name like the craters on mercury. the category for naming them is after deceased artists
Running through The Louvre, from Bernardo Bertolucci’s The Dreamers.
Today the filmmaker turns 74. And to this day The Louvre forbids running.
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”